Enhanced Contact Center
Reporting and Analytics
Enhanced Contact Center
Reporting and Analytics
Custom Business KPIs Help Deliver Optimal Contact Center Performance
Delivering the right customer experience (CX) requires innovation, delivered at speed, across all channels, including IVR, voice, web, chat and email. The right analytics, delivered to the appropriate decision maker in a timely fashion, will make a large and positive impact on your business.
Frequently Requested Reporting Metrics
Be sure you know and understand how to leverage these contact center metrics for your competitive advantage.
|Service Level Performance||Call Containment Rate|
|The capability of your systems and personnel to meet their service level agreements (SLAs). These are often mandated by corporate leadership or outside regulatory agencies (e.g. a utility commission), and are especially important when it comes to meeting the SLA metrics for more lucrative “gold level” customers.||The number of customers who complete their task within the call center system without requiring transfer to an agent – one sign of a well-designed system.|
|Call Abandonment Rate||Transaction Failure Rate|
|The number/percentage of callers who hang up the phone/drop the call before they complete their task.||The percentage of time that a customer experiences a problem that prevents them from completing an automated transaction.|
|Task Completion Rate||Average Wait Time|
|The percentage of people who are able to complete the task they contacted you for, through whatever channel they utilize. A healthy task completion rate is a hallmark of a top-performing contact center.||Also known as average speed of answer (ASA) or average time in queue (ATQ), this refers to the average amount of time each customer waits to speak to an agent after they request to leave the system (e.g. zero out).|
|Number of Events Handled||Agent Productivity Metrics|
|Depending on how many channels you facilitate, this can include voice calls, agent calls, emails, chats, SMS, etc. This is a good metric for overall company performance as well as individual agent performance.||How your agents are doing in key performance areas such as:
Contact Center Services
Looking to improve your contact center?
Contact one of our knowledgeable specialists.
Genesys Reporting: What You Don’t Know Can Hurt You
Many contact centers under-utilize their analysis and reporting tools and fail to get the full value out of their systems. Download this complimentary whitepaper to learn more about how effective reporting can enhance your contact center operations. Download now
Add or improve performance monitoring, threshold alerts, real-time dashboards, or scheduled operational reports
Our experts can augment contact center and call center reporting and analytics for your company that can help ensure your operational success. Whether your organization needs improved performance monitoring and alerts, scheduled operational reports, or real-time dashboards, Forty 7 Ronin has the skills and expertise to deliver.
Here are seven important benefits you can achieve by making an investment in enhanced data analytics and reporting:
1. Establish benchmarks. Effective reporting solutions will help you establish meaningful benchmarks to put your contact center on a path to continuous improvement.
2. Monitor current performance. Operations data and dashboards are a great way to make sure you are staying on top of every aspect of your contact center’s performance – in real time.
3. Achieve economic benefits. The ability to monitor performance will give you better headcount utilization. An automated system for collecting data, analyzing data and compiling reports will reduce hours spent on manual tasks.
4. Fix problems. Effective analytics will give you early warning of problem areas and help you respond immediately.
5. Make better decisions. You have made a large investment in your CX system and every decision you make about how to deploy and utilize the system can have profound consequences.
6. Gain insight. Capture trends in your historical reporting and have a solid understanding of how to use the information to predict and adjust processes before a trend can hurt your business.
7. Achieve competitive advantage. For every business that loses a customer due to a bad contact center experience, another business benefits from winning that customer. The right data, at the right time, can ensure you are the winner more often than the loser.
Regardless of the KPIs and measurement criteria, we embrace the best of Agile methodology and collaborate with your team to review, rationalize and refine the design in an iterative fashion. This way your in-house experts have direct input into the end results and how they will benefit your organization.