Forty 7 Ronin Partners with GM Voices to Combine Voice Branding with Performance Tuning for Powerful Results
You’ve made a substantial investment in your IVR systems because you care about your customers. Now it’s time to maximize customer experience (CX), and your profitability, with IVR Optimization from Forty 7 Ronin and GM Voices.
With your specific needs in mind, we customized a program of deliverables to help you achieve a brand-consistent CX with one-voice user experience, while delivering positive, brand-reinforcing service with every call.
What We Provide with the IVR Optimization Program
- A fast assessment to identify areas for improvement.
- Two expert companies dedicated to your success.
- Four key services that can make a difference to your CX success.
- Extensive IVR and CX experience.
Elements of the IVR Optimization Program
- Utilize the Voice Channel to Achieve Deeper Customer Engagement – voice recording, persona development, multilingual services and audience engagement.
- Establish Meaningful Call Center Metrics – create, monitor and improve the key metrics that are directly impacted by the IVR system, including average handling time (AHT), call abandon rate, call containment rate, “zero out” rate, and agent-productivity measurements.
- VUI and IVR Design – map call flows and analysis, business process flows, competitive analysis, customer journey mapping, and testing.
- IVR Performance Tuning – transcribe and monitor calls to reduce out-of-grammar utterances; and fix confusing menu designs to reduce caller frustration.
Contact Us Today!
For a personalized consultation on how IVR Optimization would benefit your organization, please contact Forty 7 Ronin today.