Forty 7 Ronin Partners with GM Voices to Combine Voice Branding with Performance Tuning for Powerful Results
You’ve made a substantial investment in your IVR systems because you care about your customers. Now it’s time to maximize customer experience (CX), and your profitability, with IVR Optimization and load testing from Forty 7 Ronin and GM Voices.
With your specific needs in mind, we customized a program of deliverables to help you achieve a brand-consistent CX with one-voice user experience, while delivering positive, brand-reinforcing service with every call.
What We Provide with the IVR Optimization Program
- A fast assessment to identify areas for improvement.
- Two expert companies dedicated to your success.
- Four key services that can make a difference to your CX success.
- Extensive IVR and CX experience.
Elements of the IVR Optimization Program
- Utilize the Voice Channel to Achieve Deeper Customer Engagement – voice recording, persona development, multilingual services and audience engagement.
- Establish Meaningful Call Center Metrics – create, monitor and improve the key metrics that are directly impacted by the IVR system, including average handling time (AHT), call abandon rate, call containment rate, “zero out” rate, and agent-productivity measurements.
- VUI and IVR Design – map call flows and analysis, business process flows, competitive analysis, customer journey mapping, and testing.
- IVR Performance Tuning – transcribe and monitor calls to reduce out-of-grammar utterances; and fix confusing menu designs to reduce caller frustration.
Contact Us Today!
For a personalized consultation on how IVR Optimization and load testing would benefit your organization, please contact Forty 7 Ronin today.