As a Solutions Engineer, Christopher has over 15 years of software development experience within a wide number of industries, with a proven track record in Java and Agile development methodologies. He is passionate about Agile development practices and improvement of quality through communication and knowledge. He has led teams, mentored junior developers and taught coworkers about coding practices, unit testing and software development skills.
Some accomplishments Christopher has achieved include:
- For a governmental health insurance agency, converted a legacy IVR system to a more modernized and maintainable system using Genesys Composer 8.1.4
- For a state department of motor vehicles, assisted in upgrading and enhancement of a legacy IVR system to GVP 8.1, as well as a 20+% improvement to voice recognition rates and accuracy in their license renewal dialogs.
- For a worldwide financial institution, developed IVR application modules specific to banking utilizing Nuance Dialogue Designer, JSP, and Java against Genesys GVP and Nuance 9.
Christopher has also been a stalwart supporter of the Agile Methodologies movement, and he freely disseminates knowledge and mentors other developers on unit testing practices, agile and software development skills, and teamwork.
Connect With Me
- 15+ years in software development.
- 11+ years performing in Agile development environments.
- Java/J2EE Development
- Agile Methodologies
Certifications / Degrees
- Java SE 6 Programmer Certified Professional
- BS, Computer Information Systems