Fast and accurate results to deliver efficiency and superior customer experience
Learn more about what IVR performance tuning, IVR testing, and contact center DevOps. Organizations from a variety of industries use Forty 7 Ronin to tune their IVRs and achieve important benefits like:
- Reduced average call handling time (AHT)
- Improved call containment statistics
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Boosted Net Promoter Scores (NPS)
- Decreased abandonment rate
- Reductions in staffing due to reduced demand for live agents
- Rapid and positive return on investment (ROI)
Therefore, no matter how well you designed your initial IVR system, tuning is critical to ensure that your system continues to function effectively and remains optimized for each user group.
Defer IVR Replacement – Poor IVR performance can lead to system replacement. Fortunately, optimizing the existing system can impact call center performance without the capital expense of replacement or disrupting daily operations.
Performance Tuning Options
Our focus is on delivering exactly the amount of tuning services that you need, including:
- QuickStart transcription and tuning assessment – a faster tuning cycle that utilizes a smaller number of utterances. The primary goal is to reduce out-of-grammar (OOG) utterances by expanding a grammar or altering a prompt to reduce or remove ambiguity.
- Full Scope Tuning – customized in-depth tuning services that are focused on your precise business requirements. Regardless of the scope and specifics, we always follow best practice guidelines developed over hundreds of IVR tuning and improvement projects.
The Forty 7 Ronin Difference
Not all IVR transcription and tuning services are the same. In fact, our deep expertise and proven methodologies allows us to:
- Rapidly process transcriptions utilizing our proprietary and elegant interface.
- As well as, have multiple people working on transcriptions simultaneously.
- Transcribe large transcription sets very quickly.
- In addition, provide you with levels of accuracy that are unmatched in the industry.
Our company was founded by individuals with significant experience in IVR, speech and call center technologies. And while we are known for our ability to build, customize and optimize IVR systems, we realize that for many of our clients. Similarly, tuning/optimizing an existing system is far less painful and expensive than implementing a new system or replacing and existing system.
When speed, accuracy and value are critical to your IVR performance and your business, we can make a big difference.