Elle Kupferer has over 5 years of experience in the information technology field, filling various roles and across various industries. She has full Software Development Life Cycle experience and is fluent in PHP, Java, and various web frameworks. She is skilled at conducting requirements definition studies and in recommending technical improvements to existing systems.
She is an IVR developer and has successfully used Voxeo and Genesys for both dual tone multi frequency (DTMF) and speech projects. She has both breadth and depth in working all aspects of IVR design and development.
Elle has successfully worked on various types of projects. These include:
- For a national federal healthcare company, developed an IVR application using Voxeo CXP and Java Script.
- For a national cosmetics retail company, developed an IVR application using a proprietary framework, leveraging Genesys, JSP, and Java.
- For a worldwide financial institution, developed IVR application modules specific to banking utilizing Nuance Dialogue Designer, JSP and Java against Genesys GVP and Nuance 9.
- For a bird toy company, designed a Joomla template with graphics, set up a shopping cart system and credit card processing, and conducted website testing.
- For a photography business, created a website with a photo gallery and conducted website testing.
As an IVR Consultant, Elle Kupferer has participated in providing solutions to a wide variety of companies. She enables her clients to meet requirements and upgrade technologies in the web and IVR spaces.