Keegan Saye has significantly contributed to the direct success of numerous speech and IVR projects. His knowledge of systems and server interaction has led to the deployment of internal tools, IVR projects for customers, and the enhancement of business processes.
Keegan has participated on a number of successful customer implementations. These include:
- For a GRXML training class, implemented template change and enhancements to a 5-day GRXML class that included interactive class exercises. Topics covered VUI design principles, XML, GRXML structure, tuning in relation to Nuance ASR, semantic tagging, ECMA scripting within the grammar, and grammar modularization. Class was delivered on a Voxeo Evolution hosted platform using the Nuance 9 ASR engine.
- For a proprietary transcription tool, installed and configured web services and a PostgreSQL database for transcription efforts. Built server systems for data housing. Performed ETL for transcriptions into the database. Worked with the team to design and refine the user interface for the transcription application.
- For a government financial agency, transcribed Nuance 9 utterances from a hosted Genesys GVP application using a proprietary transcription tool. Performed analysis for determining out of grammar, caller demographics, and false accept/false reject. Provided feedback for internal transcription/tuning methodology and tools. Created tuning reports to provide visibility into dialog state behavior.
- For a government financial agency, worked with business analysts to design an application in Enterprise Architect. Built the application on the latest version of Genesys Composer to integrate with web services. Created reporting tags and CTI attached data to populate Interaction Insight reporting from InfoMart.
- For a government healthcare agency, worked with multiple developers to build the application using CXP to be used with their web services.
As an IVR Consultant, Keegan Saye has assisted in providing solutions to companies that have enabled them to meet their project requirements and business goals.