Lyn has over 37 years of project/people management experience in the information technology industry. His knowledge of voice and data systems combined with a focus on business requirements, process methodology, and client relationship building, ensures that the solution fits the needs of his client’s business. Lyn is focused on important business drivers (i.e. first and foremost, customer service and satisfaction, cost reduction, ROI) and utilizes business process management skills and technology implementation experience to achieve these goals.Lyn has managed numerous successful implementations of enterprise-wide communication solutions. These include:
- Project Manager/Scrum Master leading the largest contact center technology project (2016-2017) at a leading financial company (2016-2017). This included coordinating infrastructure hardware build-outs for over 1200 servers; VM, SAN, Genesys Media/Resource servers, and performing an upgrade to a leading call recording software platform converting over 6000 agents.
- Management of the implementation of the largest speech recognition customer service application in North America at the time; integrated Call Steering, 12,000 voice prompts, 143 applications, 25 backend integrations, 576 Nuance speech licenses split between 2 call centers. 6 month implementation.
- Management of an MCI telecommunications team that built automated solutions including 21 major call flows, utilizing 2400 ports, taking an average of 100k calls per day (3M per month), generating a cost avoidance model of $3M per month. Over the course of 10 years, Lyn’s team provided the company a $100M cost-avoidance solution.
Lyn has provided technical and management expertise in day-to-day operations, has set organizational tone, has built, integrated, and implemented dynamic customer service-oriented automated voice response systems. Lyn has the ability to manage large, complex, multi-million dollar projects delivering a range of automation solutions.
Connect With Me
- 37 years in information technology industry.
- 25 years in management
- PM/Scrum Master for Large Financial Company leading the largest contact center initiative this year.
- Director of IVR Technology for a leading cable TV company.
- VP Business Development – managed Sales Team, Account Managers and Engineers.
- Manager at MCI IVR Automation Team – staff of 30
- Management of CTI/IVR/ASR solutions
- Project Management
- Business Process Methodology
- Knowledge Management
- Speech Recognition Expertise
- IVR Application Design
- BS in Education, University of Missouri
- CompSci Minor, 3.95 GPA
- IVR Certs/Training Edify, VoiceObjects, Nuance
- Microsoft SB Partner Training
- Management and Leadership Training