Nathan has over 15 years of experience in the business world, 10 years in Operations Management and Analysis, and the last 5 in Information Technology. He’s spent the last 4 years performing data analysis, and out of the box solutions in support of a new healthcare software implementation.
Nathan has worked on a couple of key projects over the past several years including:
- For a consulting system integrator, installed and configured Voxeo Prophecy and Aspect CXP. Using CXP to build an Insurance Application.
- For a large healthcare insurance company developed and integrated Nuance Dialog Modules into the Voxeo Prophecy and CXP application. Assisted with application troubleshooting in new environment, researched and corrected defects and identified areas of improvement.
- For a large healthcare insurance company, analyzed defects presented and updated code in a new Voxeo Prophecy and CXP application in development.
- For a large health care provider, analyzed and designed solutions for various reporting, billing, and claims related issues resulting from a new software implementation
- Researched and improved a Java application designed to aid in medical diagnostics
As a Data & Operations Analyst & Software Developer Nathan helped design and build Financial reporting, automated reconciliation solutions, and other custom reporting solutions from scratch. He also employed Data and Systems Analysis skills to identify trouble areas with newly implemented software. He adept at troubleshooting systems and improving efficiencies in systems.