Forty 7 Ronin is currently recruiting for a Sales Representative to join our Sales team. We’re looking for an individual who’ll provide leadership in identifying strategic business opportunities for the organization to generate revenue and achieve sales objectives. This position requires a person who has the ability to recognize opportunities, along with the sales experience to successfully negotiate and close deals.
The Sales Representative is responsible for implementing business development strategy, identifying new business opportunities, maintaining key relationships and negotiating and closing business deals. This position will have quarterly financial targets (bookings and project profitability) that must be met in order for the organization to attain projected revenue and build consulting services backlog.
- Align with Senior Account Executive and other Sales leadership as a member of the Forty 7 Ronin pursuit teams.
- Pursue sales leads and prospective clients
- Network and develop strong business relationships. Contribute to strategic and tactical planning for the professional services
- Build client relationships, delivering presentations and proposals
- Maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions & customer buying strategies in order to negotiate and close business deals
- Generate pipeline of services orders to attain financial objectives
- Manage and close Forty 7 Ronin sales opportunities through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning
- Minimum 1-2 years of B2B sales experience (Cloud or Saas based software sales a plus)
- Proven ability to manage complex sales cycle, with a track record of successful revenue attainment
- BS or BA degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- Experience in Enterprise Software or Contact Center industries
- Experience using Salesforce.com or similar CSM platforms.
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Forty 7 Ronin products and technologies, competitors, industry trends
- Connect client’s business objectives with Forty 7 Ronin offerings and solutions
- Ability to work effectively both individually and with a team
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and presentation skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven success in sales — lead generation, acquisitions, and relationship management.
- Able to influence thinking or gain acceptance of others in sensitive situations.
- Ability to communicate and present to Forty 7 Ronin management as required
Travel: Occasional travel to trade shows, conventions, or customer client sites as required.
Our Ideal Candidate would have experience selling:
- Interactive Intelligence
- Aspect CXP
- Cisco CVP
Forty 7 Ronin is a virtual company which provides IVR consulting and voice solutions that solve business problems and delight our customers. We are a distributed company with consultants spread across the United States. Everyone in the company has the freedom to work from wherever they feel makes them the most productive and happy.
In legend, the Forty 7 Ronin were individuals with a strong sense of loyalty, persistence and honor. These core values drive us in our daily lives. We are adventurous and creative. We welcome change. We are constantly pursuing new knowledge and improving our skills. We are open, honest, humble and transparent in everything we do.
Forty 7 Ronin, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Colorado Springs, CO, United States