Our expert team employs a proven seven-step methodology to ensure that your IVR delivers peak performance.
- Define Tuning Scope – this initial phase of the project is crucial to our ability to achieve the results you need.
- Establish Success Criteria – our goal here is to understand the factors that will contribute to project success, and create the foundation for being able to complete an IVR engagement that contributes to company and departmental objectives.
- Transcribe Utterances – in this phase, we listen to audio file and provide verbatim records of what the caller said. We can also supplement the transcript with lots of additional data.
- Analyze Results – once the data has been collected, the results are analyzed to pinpoint any part of the IVR process that is not producing optimal results.
- Deliver Tuning Report – this will include information that explains the findings of the project.
- Recommendations – based on the tuning factors: Prompts, Grammars, Parameters and Lexicon.
- Ongoing Performance Improvement. It is not enough to do a good job on the initial tuning project. Post production review and application enhancement is necessary to ensure that the early gains made continue (or even accelerate) over time, especially as volume levels rise.