Our expert team employs a proven seven-step IVR tuning methodology to ensure that your IVR delivers peak performance.
- Define Tuning Scope – this initial phase of the project is crucial to our ability to achieve the results you need.
- Establish Success Criteria – our goal here is to understand the factors that will contribute to project success. Therefore, we create the foundation for being able to complete an IVR engagement that contributes to company and departmental objectives.
- Transcribe Utterances – in this phase, we listen to audio file and provide verbatim records of what the caller said. We can also supplement the transcript with lots of additional data.
- Analyze Results – once the data has been collected, the results are analyzed to pinpoint any part of the IVR process that is not producing optimal results.
- Deliver Tuning Report – In addition, this will include information that explains the findings of the project.
- Recommendations – based on the tuning factors: Prompts, Grammars, Parameters and Lexicon.
- Ongoing Performance Improvement. It is not enough to do a good job on the initial tuning project. Post production review and application enhancement is necessary to ensure that the early gains made continue (or even accelerate) over time, especially as volume levels rise.
Learn More about Forty 7 Ronin
Forty 7 Ronin was founded in Colorado in 2011 by senior members of the IVR and speech recognition industry who developed better methods to boost IVR performance. In addition to IVR tuning, the company offers VUI design, IVR development, reporting and analytics, IVR migration, and hosted IVR solutions. It also provides IVR training courses and certifications delivered in a variety of formats, including classroom, onsite and online – using real-world examples and scenarios.
Request an IVR performance audit today by visiting IVR Performance Tuning; call 719-445-8054; or email firstname.lastname@example.org.