Rapid time-to-productivity for your Genesys PureEngage or PureConnect lab environment
Genesys partners can benefit greatly from the powerful omnichannel customer engagement platform but they are faced with a complex and daunting technology ecosystem. This often means a often steep learning curve. We created the Genesys JumpStart Program to solve this challenge and deliver you rapid time-to-productivity for your Genesys PureEngage or PureConnect lab environment. Our goal is to save you time and avoid unnecessary complexity. Learn about our hosted and cloud contact center services and architecture design expertise.
Benefits of the JumpStart Program include:
- Obtain timely access to your Genesys test environment.
- Get your products to market faster.
- Certify in a cost-effective manner.
- Leverage our extensive Genesys expertise.
Leveraging our extensive Genesys PureEngage and AppFoundry experience, the Forty 7 Ronin team offers you an efficient and cost-effective alternative to self-deployment or expensive professional services. Through access to your Genesys testing environment, you will be able to prepare your product for the certification process by removing barriers to entry before you go to market.
Genesys JumpStart Program onboarding services include:
- A voice, eServices, or Genesys SDK test environment configured with your partner license.
- Advice on the appropriate hardware, OS, and software to optimize your PureEngage or PureConnect environment.
- Overview and operational training for essential knowledge transfer.
- 10 hours of Genesys technical expertise.
By utilizing JumpStart, you’ll be provided access to Genesys technology that allows you to quickly test your tool or service configurations, and:
- Validate your product’s functionality with the Genesys platform.
- Tweak your product to ensure integration with Genesys systems.
- Remove bugs and adjust your application for Genesys certification.
- Improve overall performance of your application.
- Prepare for success as an AppFoundry partner.