Seth has a successful track record in project managing system enhancements throughout all phases of the project life cycle. He has a proven ability to drive success in a cross-functional environment, achieving results that meet the customer’s needs along with the cost and timeframe requirements of the company.
As a Scrum Master, Seth is a servant leader for his team. He encourages continual process improvement and transparency. Activities included:
- For a Federal government insurance vendor, served as Scrum Master with a team of four developers to re-write an existing IVR solution in Genesys Composer that delivered information to Screen Pop in an Avaya based SIP environment. Using Jira for Epic/Story management, Seth led the team in defining requirements to define the work. Coached team members to apply Agile methodologies. Managed designers and over saw design using the Enterprise Architect UML tool. Provided project tracking and status updates to the end customer.
- For a national insurance company, served as Scrum Master with a team of developers to migrate a legacy IVR to Voxeo (Aspect CXP). Worked with the team to take existing call flows and translate them into work requirements using Jira. Organized test data request process for the Web services groups. Partnered with customer to keep project plan current, and adjust to changing end customer needs.
- For a state run department of Motor Vehicles, served as Scrum Master on a team of developers and testers to perform Legacy Migration to hosted GVP 8 environment. Designed issue tracking process for QA organization. Perform test cases and issue recreation. Documented obstacles and worked with fix agents to resolve. Worked with the team to perform grammar tuning to improve recognition rates.
As an Agile Project Manager, Seth uses his personal skills and leadership experience to effectively communicate with all parties involved. When planning and managing large projects for companies, he aligns business goals with technology solutions to drive process improvements and bottom-line gains.
Connect With Me
- 20 years in project management and leadership roles.
- Telecommunications and retail industries.
- Agile Project Management
- Product Owner
- Scrum Master
- Business Systems Planning, Road Mapping and Budget Tracking
- Project Reporting
- Strategic and Tactical Project Coordination
- Cross-stakeholder Liaison
- Microsoft Project
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM)
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)
- BS, Communications and Psychology (Double major)