With more than 15 years of experience in information technology and a background serving in both database administration and development roles, Teisha brings to the table a unique understanding of the challenges today’s technology teams are facing.
As a developer, Teisha has written complex web applications for an international enterprise, as well as developed a framework that allows projects to connect to LDAP servers to retrieve database connection strings. As a DBA, Teisha has worked to support technical leads and architects in gaining a better understanding of data technology through informative presentations. Teisha has also performed extensive research and development work on complex Business Intelligence/Data Warehousing platforms.
She blends her extensive experience in both areas with a knowledge of design/architecture, performance tuning, unit testing and security to develop comprehensive solutions that equip businesses for success in leveraging new technologies.
Connect With Me
- 15 years in software development and database administration
- 8 years in an Agile development environment
- Java/Groovy Development
- Aspect Customer Experience Platform (CXP)
- Oracle Design, Development and Administration
- Microsoft SQL Server Development and Administration
- Oracle Certified SQL Expert
- Oracle Certified Associate Database Administrator 11g
- BS – Computer Science
- BA – Economics